Aggressive Representation And Legal Advice From A Dedicated Father-Son Team
Jorge L. Gonzalez Esq.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning, Probate And Estate Administration
Attorney Jorge L. Gonzalez is a graduate of the University of Miami with a BBA in Accounting. For several years he worked at the then Big 8 Accounting Firm of Arthur Young & Co. Subsequently, he graduated with a JD degree from South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas, where he began practicing law with the personal injury firm of Branch & Lambert. After several years, he relocated back to Miami, FL, and continued his practice as a partner in the firm of Betancourt & Gonzalez, P.A., a general civil litigation firm. Starting approximately in 2003, he opened his own law firm of Law Offices of Jorge L. Gonzalez, P.A., dedicated to the areas of family law, bankruptcy, and traffic law.
In 2020, Jorge, along with his business partner Vincent Gonzalez, established 305 Ticket Defense which is a South Florida traffic ticket firm. The firm is dedicated to defending and dismissing traffic violations including but not limited to speeding, DUI, reckless driving, and red light tickets.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1990
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
- B.B.A. - 1985
- Major: Accounting
- Florida, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1993
- U.S. Tax Court, 1998
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- United States Tax Court
- Dade County Bar Association
- City of LaPorte, Staff Attorney, 1990 to 1991
- Arthur Young & Co.
- Branch & Lambert
- Betancourt and Gonzalez, PA
- Law Office of Jorge L. Gonzalez, P.A.
Fraternities or Sororities
- Beta Alpha Psi